How to replace antenna of a Futaba RC Receiver
To replace the antenna of a Futaba RC Receiver follow the following steps:
- Buy a new antenna cable for Futaba RC Receiver.
- Open the plastic case of the receiver carefully
- Pull out the damaged antenna cable from its socket on the Futaba RC Receiver Board
- Plug in the new Antenna Cable in socket
- Carefully close the plastic case of receiver.
- Perform a range test of the receiver.
Following are the visuals showing the whole process. In this case Receiver is Futaba R617FS. The replacement antenna cable is of Eachine.